1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have been mistaken for both a bank robber and a terrorist.
2. I'm a Star Wars geek.
3. I've been repelling, bungee-jumping, and have ridden in a hot air balloon, a helicopter, a private plane, and several jets.
4. I cry almost every time I see the movie The Champ (with Ricky Schroeder, Jon Voigt, and Faye Dunaway), and I've seen it easily 50 times.
5. I am somewhat obsessed with John F. Kennedy's assassination.
6. I have been to Canada, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, and Austria.
7. I am still a virgin.
8. I have three personal letters from Stephen Sondheim.
Tags: Okay, I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone. I'm not much a fan of chain emails/posts and I recognize the mathematical impossibility of it continuing much further in the gay Mormon blogging world. Lets just assume, for sake of clarity, that everyone has been tagged.