Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Quotes

If any of you have read my blog from the beginning, you'll know that I took yoga as part of my garduate program and didn't enjoy it very much. So it's odd to me that I'm taking yoga again, and I guess I'm more open to it now. It's still not my favorite thing, but I am enjoying it more than I did in school (even though my college yoga teacher was amazing at it).

Anyway, this quote was give to us in yoga recently, and I really liked it:

"Give all you have, all you are; nothing more is demanded of you, but also nothing less." - Author Unknown

My yoga teacher also gave us another one this morning that I really liked:

"We're all perfect...but there is always room for improvement." - She did not say who the author of this one was.

Thanks to all who have left comments of support in regards to my previous post. They are greatly appreciated.

No comments: