Saturday, July 07, 2012

Gay LDS Actor Is Finally Malware Free

Apparently I was taken off the MohoDirectory because of some malware issues.  I'm sure many of you who access blogs through the MohoDirectory ran into blogs that were flagged because of malware.  Happily, my site was not infected, but it did contain a link to a blog that possibly was.  Anyway, I'm not the most tech savvy guy out there.  I can figure out some things, but other stuff is beyond my scope.  It took me a while to figure out how to fix the problem, and happily the administrator of the MohoDirectory helped me out (and cleaning the MohoDirectory of any infected sites was, I'm sure, much harder and time consuming for him than cleaning up my own blog).

I don't know why there have to be people out there who infect computers with viruses and spyware and malware.  It's so annoying.  I'm usually pretty safe in my computer dealings, but I suppose few are immune to the headaches caused by hackers and internet predators.

Anyway, I'm happy my blog is back on the roster.  I noticed my readership had gone down, and I'm sure the malware scare had something to do with it.  Anyway, my blog appears to be safe and clean once again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy to help! Look forward to reading your blog now too!