Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Talk

I read an interesting talk. It is admittedly biased towards getting the gay Mormon to remain true to the church and his covenants, but I still think it does have some valuable advice for gay Mormons (and even gay Christians in general), whether they decide to remain active in their religion or not. He at least seemed fairly nonjudgmental to me. You can read it here if you're at all interested. Take it for what it's worth.

I have other things I'd like to talk about, including seeing and talking with my ex-girlfriend, with whom I was once engaged and haven't seen or communicated with in nearly eight years. No time right now, though. But our relationship is an interesting story, and it was a delightful surprise to see her again. Perhaps I will talk about it in my next post.

No comments: