Monday, October 10, 2011

Storytelling

I forgot to mention in this post that on the way to Cedar City, I was listening to NPR and their was a program on that featured The Moth , an organization that invites people from all across the nation to tell stories from their lives. It's just storytelling, and there were three stories featured on the program I was listening to, and I just found it so fascinating to hear these stories and hear where they were going and to just listen to the life experiences of different people. I found all three stories quite compelling, but this one was my favorite:



Give it a listen.

Anyway, I'm starting to listen to other stories, and I've subscribed to The Moth Podcast on iTunes. I'm really finding it very interesting. I'm glad I stumbled across the program.

No comments: